Volunteer Workshops and Wellbeing ActivitiesPosted on 12th July 2018 by Ellie Moulton
Your commitment and contribution as a volunteer really makes a difference to our local communities in Brighton & Hove and to our work at Impetus. You already do so much, for which we are grateful, but we are also inviting you to get involved, socialise with others and have fun with us at our Volunteer Workshops and Wellbeing workshops.
Our Volunteer Workshops include volunteers, staff and trustees in discussions on how we involve and support our 400+ volunteers. They are held at our office at Intergen House and are friendly and informal with topics being decided by volunteers.
Our Volunteer Wellbeing Activities are to support your own health and wellbeing. We value your support of and commitment to our service users. And, equally, we value your health and wellbeing and encourage you to put yourself first, protecting your own needs before you can help others.
It would be lovely to see you at one or all of the following!
• Tuesday 17 July, 5-7pm: Creating a Volunteer mission statement – why do we involve volunteers?
• Thursday 20 September, 11-1pm: Support for volunteers
• Wednesday 17 October, 5-7pm: Wellbeing for volunteers
• Wednesday 14 November, 3-5pm: TBC
• Thursday 26 July, 11am-12.30pm: Seafront walk, talk and coffee
• September TBC: Brighton Museum
To book your place, please call me (Ellie Moulton, Impetus Volunteer Coordinator) on 01273 229009 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org